When starting your business its important to put your Social Media in place to promote your business.
To get started the best way is to:
- Start out with writing a blog which is fun, an excellent way to send traffic to your website and to tell the world about your business and your expertise,
- Set up your Facebook page,
- Set up your Twitter account and also
- Open a LinkedIn account.
Your blog is your basis for everything as you can:
- post it on your website
- put a link on your Facebook page or post parts of your blog on your Facebook page
- schedule posts from your blog on to Twitter via Hootsuite, Tweetdeck etc.
- schedule posts also on LinkedIn.
It is important to write blogs which show off your business and your expertise so that potential clients can see what you do and how you do it. It is also important to add pictures to bring your social media ‘alive’ and it is also a good idea to include a podcast which can also be put on YouTube. I haven’t done this yet so obviously something for the future!!!
If you need a Virtual Assistant to help you start blogging, set up a Business Facebook page, Twitter or LinkedIn account, then please get in touch with me at Dianne@de-va.co.uk.